Job description / Role
Graphic Designer - Dubai
Our client a lifestyle brand is seeking a Graphic Designer to create engaging, modern and on-brand graphics for a variety of media with a “can-do” attitude. The position includes the entire process of defining requirements and creating graphics including illustrations, billboard posters, digital designs, layouts and photos.
The ideal candidate will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, soft and hard written material, products, events and more. You need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
• Work closely with the Marketing Team to produce final design
• All work completed requires approval
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Maintain technical knowledge and stay on trend by reviewing professional publications
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc
• Ability to edit photographs and videos will be viewed favourably
• Follow brand guidelines
• Pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in graphic design
• Degree in graphic design (optional)
• Photography/videography skills would be advantageous
• Communication and marketing skills
• Project management experience
• Experience creating motion graphics
• Highly organised
• Excellent time management
• Proficiency in various graphic design software
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Deadline-oriented Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• Handles rejection
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.