Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
This role is responsible to promote and create awareness of the brand image internally and externally. Reporting back to the Marketing & Communications Manager on a regular basis in relation to ongoing and visual trends within the hospitality industry..
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide enthusiastic and inspired creative designs that meet objectives and requirements.
- Conceptualising options for project approval.
- To organise and make-ready artwork for production.
- Obtain quotations from approved suppliers, follow up on deliveries and quality of printing.
- Ability to analyse creative briefs, provide strategic design and conceptual feedback as well as solutions solving situations.
- Delivering high-quality work in a timely manner to specifications.
- Designing creative elements for on-line and off-line products.
- Designing direct marketing creative comps.
- Researching and following brand guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Preparing and managing pre-flight and production ready files for printing.
- Supporting marketing with creative insight, design and innovation.
- Reporting back to the Marketing & Communications Manager on a regular basis inrelation to ongoing and visual trends within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent understanding of luxury market
- Excellent understanding of all hotel departments
- Professional presentation skills
- Analytical capabilities required
- Understanding and support development of budgets
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
- Creative, independent, and manages stress gracefully
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
- Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
- Must be guest service oriented
- Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Dreamweaver and Flash), MS Office, Coral Draw, knowledge in Acrobat.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS and AJAX.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
- Good project management skills.
- To pay strong attention to detail.
- Being an innovative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Degree in Graphic Design and/or proven experience in similar role.
- Prior experience in Hospitality will offer a definite advantage.
- Understanding of luxury environment.
- Good written, spoken and ready proficiency in English. Knowledge in Arabic and French will be an added advantage
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.