Job description / Role
Our client is a renowned business group of UAE with a diverse business portfolio. We are looking for a senior graphic designer for one of their companies that provides architectural design and theming services including some of the world's best designer swimming pools.
- The ideal candidate will have a background as an artist (sketching/drawing/painting) and expert in popular graphic design software like Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- You must have experience in large format designs (for example, abstract artwork/murals/mosaics for designer swimming pool floors or interior walls), especially with marine/aquatic/oceanic themes, and your portfolio must reflect these.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who can turn a client's vision into eye-popping design.
- You should be an excellent communicator with experience in dealing with clients and teammates of various nationalities as you will also be working closely with a team based in UK.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- A background in fine art (Drawing, Sketching, Illustrating).
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- At least 10 years of graphic design experience.
- Experience in surface or pattern design/abstract design/wall art/mosaic design/murals.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.