Job description / Role
Future FinTech Group are looking for a Graphic Designer that possesses strong creative skills and a passion for illustrative design with many styles and techniques. The desired candidate should have experience in working with numerous design platforms as well as independently. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and excited by the diverse range of opportunities and challenges.
• Produce various materials for print and digital collateral
• Create wireframes, mock-ups and pitch decks
• Create branding elements such as logos, key visuals, merchandise, letterheads etc
• Create and maintain a consistent visual communication
• Produce branded motion graphics and animations such as logo animations, branded openers and tails, supers, lower thirds, promo videos, adapts etc
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
• Knowledge of animation and motion graphics preferred
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Must be highly creative and must have an eye for detail
Please note due to urgent business requirements, immediately available candidates will be considered for the role.
About the Company
Future FinTech Group Inc. is a leading blockchain technology R&D and application company incorporated in Florida. The operation of the Company includes a blockchain based online shopping mall platform, Chain Cloud Mall (“CCM”) , an incubator for blockchain based application projects, a digital payment system “DCON” and a cross-border e-Commerce platform "NONOGIRL". The Company is also engaged in development of blockchain based e-Commerce technology as well as financial technology.
Paris Group International
J&T Express Middle East
Viva HR Consultants
RTC-1 Employment Services