Job description / Role
The key objective of the position will be to drive the execution of the Hotel's Marketing and Digital Marketing & E-commerce strategy including but not limited to content updates, Social media management and email marketing.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche's needs and vision within the given timeline.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to b rand identity and guidelines.
- Using computer software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to create original artworks or modify existing ones to meet specific design requirements
- Reviewing design concepts with management to obtain feedback and refine designs as needed
- Creating high-quality finished artwork, such as brochures, business cards, advertisements, or website designs from start to finish
- Working with external departments to extend concepts and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Create graphic content for social media pages, web banners and the brand's website.
- Photography, videography, creating stories and reels experience is preferred.
Your experience and skills include:
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Have a robust and well-rounded portfolio that showcases your design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to team members.
- Mindful of the company's needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art and photography/videography and passionate about the work you provide.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Web Designer
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||5 Sep|
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Graphic Designer
A Leading FMCG Company In UAE
Senior Graphic Designer