Job description / Role
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
• Candidate MUST strictly have an experience working in a Fashion Apparel industry in the same capacity
• Proficient in utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Responsible mainly for creating graphics/ illustrations for a variety of garments for women’s wear, menswear, fashion accessories, footwear, and the like.
AED 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Preferably Filipino Speaker and Hindi Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
About the Company
THE PARIS GROUP LLC is recognized for 40 years of success with apparel distribution and supply throughout the Middle East and Far East Region. The Paris Group board strives to demonstrate its appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent and distributor.
A team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 32 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group, with direct employees of over 3,301 in United Arab Emirates & the GCC Region.
With a vision to take the fashion industry to new levels in the GCC Region, Paris Group is constantly creating franchise partnerships with global fashion designers such as: BALMAIN PARIS, CANALI, GIANFRANCO FERRE, LOUIS FERAUD, PIERRE CARDIN, and ALESSANDRO DELL'AQUA.
Apart from the retail chain, Paris Group has an entire wholesale division including an 800,000 sq ft. fully automated warehouse; which is one of the biggest retail fashion logistics center in the UAE.
Part of Paris Group is SANKARI INVESTMENTS. Our real estate development business includes selecting the best locations for development projects and constructing well established residential properties.
Paris Group strives to build incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. ‘THE PARIS GROUP LLC’ business house is founded by the impeccable Dr. Abdulkader Sankari.
The Paris Group is one of the leading established conglomerate in the UAE for more than 35 years from now by building incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. The group enjoys an unmatched and respectable leadership role in the retail industry as the franchise partnership with the world’s top fashion brands. The group has also been in the passion for developing new concepts, managing and operating themed luxury food outlets, restaurants and cafes in the UAE. We currently operate over 300+ stores across the GCC & Egypt.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Graphic Designer
|Ras Al Khaimah||17 Nov|
MAYKS HR Consulting
Creative Designer - Arabic Speaking
Forever Living Products
Graphic Designer - UAE National
Allsopp & Allsopp Recruitment