Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
- Works directly with the Project Managers, Designers, Technical Writers/Editors to review artwork, text, and other materials submitted for inclusion in assigned documents.
- Designs and prepares moderately to complex artworks and copy layouts, applying established standards and formats.
- Designs and produces reproduction-ready visual graphics, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, slides, charts, plots, diagrams tables, sketches, isometrics, viewgraphs, posters, signs, and certificates.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs.
- Serves as part of a functional team to complete assignments according to schedule.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Design (Graphic Design) or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Hands on experience in 3D Designing and Autocad editing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Familiarity and interest in engineering, environmental, construction or architecture projects.
- A team player with a friendly and collaborative approach to projects.
About the Company
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Graphic Designer
MAYKS HR Consulting
|Ras Al Khaimah||17 Nov|
Creative Designer - Arabic Speaking
Forever Living Products
Graphic Designer - UAE National
Allsopp & Allsopp Recruitment