Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Guest interaction and Sales & Marketing An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island.
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our Sales & Marketing / Graphic Designer experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What's in it for you ?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers along with efficient running of the department in line with Rixos's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- As a graphic designer you will also be responsible to assist the PR Manager and / or the Director of Marketing to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel's marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximise the hotel's positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- You must be a strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography and digital design and art directing photo shoots. Preferably both studio and location photography.
- Expertise in Creative suite software and industry standard programmes such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for use in print and digital mediums.
Your experience and skills include:
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island is a unique resort; where exclusivity and luxury define every experience, every time. Our luxurious family getaway is located on the pristine beach of Saadiyat Island with its clear blue waters and fine white sands overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the centre of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island , every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding !
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.