Job description / Role
Our client is a world leading consumer electronics and mobile communication company.
As a Graphic Designer (Arabic and English speaking) based in UAE, functioning under the Branding department, this role will be responsible for creating visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Creating and conceptualizing the store atmosphere, schemes and significant design programs with Trade marketing team.
• Developing new terminal promotional materials and following up on actual feedback post implementation.
• Designing terminal conventional material, including but not limited to poster, banner and price tag.
• Verifying the designs of conventional material from the subsidiaries.
• Training the designers from the subsidiaries.
• Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact from conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion.
• Leading on a huge variety of projects, including print, identity (to build on visual brand), advertising, create layouts and final artwork and any additional marketing collaterals.
• Managing multiple design briefs simultaneously, estimate the time required to complete the work and prioritizing.
The ideal candidate must:
• Hold a degree in Graphic Design
• Hold a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role within UAE
• Excellent experience on various tools and platforms (3DS Max, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, MS Office etc, with added advantage of HTML knowledge)
• Specific experience in monitoring and achieving customer satisfaction with service quality
• Fluent written and oral Arabic and English
• Be updated on emerging industry practices.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital
Junior Graphic Designer
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
|Abu Dhabi||26 Apr|
Graphic Designer for a High-End Leisure Club
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Junior Graphic Designer
Graphic Design and Proposals Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)