Job description / Role
You will be responsible for:
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting then for approval.
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art service, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
• Communicating with clients about layout and design.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layout for product illustrations, packaging, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
• Research industry – related topics (combining online sources, interview and studies).
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Proven 5+ years of working experience in graphic design or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design or related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and illustrator.
• A sharp eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadline.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
About the Company
K Beauty International DMCC is the first premium skincare brand in the MENA region dedicated to 5-star luxury hotels and day spas. It is a Korean company established in 2012, with the headquarter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and offices in Seoul, South Korean and Singapore.
The brand was conceptualized, and products are all produced in Seoul, South Korea. K beauty international is a leading scientific research and innovative group owing one of the best- equipped and most advanced biotech companies in South-Korea, positioning as an ambassador of Korean high-end cosmetics and health drinks through unparalleled biotechnology and nanotechnology. With “Alliance Program” with Korean SMEs and major players, K Beauty is right on track to expand business to B2C and global market as well.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
Graphic Design and Business Development Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
A Leading Company In UAE
Graphic Designer and Social Media Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services