Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Graphic Designer - Contract to join our award-winning team based in Dubai. This position will be responsible for developing graphics, concepts and layouts for illustrations, logos, templates and quick animation.
We envisage success in this role to include:
• Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
• Developing graphics, concepts and layouts for illustrations, logos, templates and quick animation
• Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
• Competent in graphic skills and is capable to follow recent trends
• Knowledgeable with fonts, design styles and print production
• Knowledgeable with social media and new media channels
• Familiar with Color Theory
• Familiar with VR and NR
• Outstanding use of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Good in InDesign and Premier
• 3D modelling is a plus
• Understanding of culture and style of the MENA Region
• To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 years of work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.