Job description / Role
We require a talented graphic designer / Draftsman for our Blocks / Interlocks factory in Ras Al Khaimah.
The main job responsibility includes:
- Making attractive interlock designs using pavement blocks
- Incorporating pavement designs into customer architectural drawings
- Calculating quantities of pavement blocks required for each design
- Making 3D perspective elevations designs
- Posting designs on the company website and social media accounts
- Incorporating approved design in the company catalogue.
- Graduate with a degree in architectural design or a similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in architectural design field
- Excellent skills in using drawing software including: Autodesk and Adobe suite of products
- Excellent design skills. Must present current portfolio of designs
- Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic preferred
- Excellent PC and Office software skills
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Interior Designer - Immediate Start
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Nov|