Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
We are looking for a strong Graphic Designer to conceptualize, execute and design digital assets such as, email campaigns, site banners and graphics, digital marketing ads, and landing pages to support Ecommerce traffic and sales. You will also support offline digital marketing design initiative and be an active stakeholder in projects related to enhancement of the site
What you'll be doing:
- Produce creative assets in support of all digital marketing and website initiatives including, but not limited to: email campaigns, display advertising, along with any social and affiliate creative placements.
- Provide digital support for offline marketing initiative where required.
- Translate business and marketing needs into creative that is clear, compelling, visually interesting, intuitive and emotionally engaging.
- Create customer-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, UI/UX best practices and usability findings.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and be an active stakeholder in website look and feel, creative exploration and development of seasonal/promotional themes that support Brand visual standards, style guides, color palettes and templates.
- Work as a member of the design group on cross-functional teams addressing web and mobile related features and enhancements.
- Maintain creative asset library, and assist in supporting evolving brand design standards
- Interact with brand marketing teams and agencies for support in approving and creating assets.
- Refresh banners and other content on company website.
- Product image optimization, resizing and minor retouching.
- Track and report weekly KPIs.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer, interaction designer, production artist, or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating awe-inspiring user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Light Room, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Google Web Designer, Sketch.
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for mobile spaces.
- Passionate about eCommerce. Experience in retail would be beneficial but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to take designs from concept to launch.
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
- Some UI/UX design experience
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.