Job description / Role
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
If you are a talented graphic designer, who can help the marketing team bring their campaigns to life, we are on search of you. At Warner Bros. World we looking for a creative Graphic Designer who will be responsible for all in park communication (back of house and consumer facing) for various functions and support the creative design support manager on other adhoc requests related to park opening.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Adapt in-house creative requirements based on templates created by the creative design support manager for Marketing, F&B, HR, Sales, Operations, Entertainment, Guest Services, Security and other departments.
- Be able to perform other miscellaneous support functions as required to ensure all templates and creative requirements are delivered to all departments prior to park opening.
- Help in ensuring all internal collaterals and touch points adapted are aligned with the brand guidelines and reflects the brand values and visual identity.
- Manage all requests coming through the creative request system on internal communication systems.
A few qualifications, that will increase your chances for being a better fit to the role:
- Having a professional degree in graphic designing.
- Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show: passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair, excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs, have a keen eye for detail.
- Have 2-3 years of experience in a busy - dynamic environment.
This position will be on a contractual basis for 6 months and candidates only with a UAE personal sponsorship will be taken forward.
Ready to take your next rewarding career move? Apply now.
#WBWorld #JoinOurStory #YasIsland
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.