Job description / Role
Our client, a global tech company is rapidly growing in the Middle East region. They are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer in their marketing team.The role covers the Middle East, Africa and Turkey markets.
* The Graphic Designer will be responsible for key projects in developing, designing and creating graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
* Develop, create designs & concepts based on advanced knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
* Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material.
* Coordinate with Distributors to discuss and determine layout design.
* Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, promotions etc.
* 4-5 years of experience as a Graphic designer
* Languages: English & Arabic (Turkish would be an added advantage)
* Should be currently based in UAE
* Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, creative cloud
* Expert Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of blueprints, drawings, and models
* Team player, Multi tasker, Organized, Strong communicator
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.