Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an Arabic speaking Graphic Designer to join their rapidly expanding team.
Working alongside their Creative and eCommerce teams, you will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creatives to support our website, product launches, social media, paid advertising, email newsletters and retail stores.
To apply, you should be fluent in both Arabic and English and have at least 2 years in Graphic Design, preferably in retail or fashion.
AED 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Fluency in both Arabic and English - written & spoken.
• Strong Graphic Design skills with a minimum of 2 years work experience in this field.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and In Design.
• Experience with handling the Social Media accounts for a reputed brand.
• Ability to create engaging video creatives for the brand.
• Experience with eCommerce creatives required for Paid Ads on Facebook, Instagram and Google.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical