Job description / Role
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the visuals’ layouts , artworks and prints of Virgin Megastore, ensuring premium quality .
- Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts while following up on their proper execution making sure they are in line with the promotions' marketing calendar.
- Implement cohesive internal and external advertising packages.
- Communicate internally and externally with concerned parties to determine layout designs and implementation procedures.
- Follow the set guidelines per each brand owner to maintain quality compliance.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure all printed media and store material are produced according to high standards of graphics and designs.
- Stay up to date with latest graphic design software and techniques to accordingly recommend tools that can be efficiently applied in Virgin Megastore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts/ Graphic Design
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office and graphic software's such as ADOBE, SUITE, Flash, Animation or others
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Driving and Achieving results
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.