Job description / Role
- Design and artistic direction for logos, posters, promotional posters, gifts, scientific drawings and covers of all kinds of Publications.
- Scanning and editing photos.
- Designing business cards, CD covers and illustrations.
- Archiving, saving and providing designs upon request from officials.
- Communicate with the applicants to know the clarifications required to implement the design, including preparation and output.
- Provide applicants with initial drafts before printing them..
- Review final designs and suggest required improvements.
- Develop and assemble final layouts to prepare designs for printing and follow up on color separation.
- Performing any other work related to the nature of work upon assignment.
- Graphic Designing Skills
- Proficiency in computers
- Interpersonal skills
- Creativity in work
- Baccalaureate Degree / Higher Diploma '
- 3 - 6 years relevant experience
- High diploma or Bachelor
- Good skills on design
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
Hanging Gardens Agency
VM Graphic Designer
Paris Group International
Junior Graphic Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jan|