Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently seeking an experienced, strategically minded and results driven Healthcare planning expert with regional and international experience of managing and developing complex Hospital Design and Healthcare Planning.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Produce high quality reports and other documentation for external use and publication.
* Production of high-quality graphics in the forms of maps, plans and illustrations within Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD for use within bids and formal submissions.
* To work on a number of individual projects concurrently and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
* Adherence to WSP BMS and Way of Working.
* To work as part of an integrated building design team and co-ordinate with other design disciplines.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Diploma/Degree in appropriate area.
* Significant expertise and experience in a number of mainstream graphics packages, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and SketchUp. Ability to use AutoCAD to a high standard is also essential.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience ideally within a multidisciplinary consultancy environment.
* Must be able to produce high quality, creative and attractive reports and other such documentation within InDesign.
* Must be able to produce high quality graphics in the forms of maps, plans and illustrations within Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD.
* Ability for self-checking & correction of work.
* Must have appreciation of the work of other disciplines.
* Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both written and verbal.
* Must be able to learn and retain new skills quickly from a variety of sources.
* Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work as part of a team.
* Able to use own initiative and work without excessive supervision.
* Able to prioritise, plan workload efficiently, and meet deadlines.
* Attention to detail - able to self-check and correct work.
* Creativity, originality and imagination in the production high quality reports, graphics and other material.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.