Job description / Role
The position will require management of a broad range of operations and areas for Terraco Group including but not limited to;
• Develop, implement and monitor sales, marketing and specification strategies for the company’s products in each market in conjunction with local management.
• Study key market segments to ensure that each market is properly covered and serviced.
• Plan and implement new product launches in each market in conjunction with local management teams.
• Ensure that proper sales & marketing staff are recruited and trained.
• Coordinate marketing requirements.
• Explore and develop present and new export markets.
• Work with local management to optimize the organizational structure in local sales & marketing teams.
• Assist with trouble shooting, mentoring and monitoring.
• Ensure that proper internal control procedures are in place and are followed.
• Other duties as required.
• Ambitious, dynamic, hands-on attitude required.
• Capable of working autonomously.
• Well organized, presentable.
• Strong leadership skills, ability to manage teams and good interpersonal skills.
• A proven track record in sales / sales administration / marketing with minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant industry.
• Written and spoken English fluency is a must. Additional languages an added advantage.
• Familiarity with CRMs an added advantage.
• The Group Business Development Manager will report to the Group CEO.
• The position will be based at the Group’s office in Dubai.
• Extensive travel will be required.
About the Company
A leader in the formulation, design and production of environmentally friendly finishing materials, Terraco prides itself on providing innovative, green solutions to the construction industry. Since its founding in 1980, Terraco uses carefully selected raw materials and production techniques, resulting in products that promote health, ensure comfort, improve energy efficiency and provide a sophisticated finish.
Terraco's range of quality finishing products, supplied to the construction industry in over 75 countries, are distinguished by their environmentally friendly approach and high quality. They include EIFS / ETICS, surface preparation and repair products, construction chemicals, performance paints & coatings, tiling products, flooring products, waterproofings and more.