Job description / Role
Reporting directly to the CEO the Group CFO role is responsible for overseeing day-to-day group accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting, and budgeting, handling tax matters, preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability.
• Help with directing and overseeing all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the group.
• Provide leadership in the development of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Manage month end process across the group, review financials and make sure they are sent to the Board on time and in agreed template format.
• Manage quarterly reviews across the group
• Take part in budgeting across multiple companies in the Group
• Provide guidance on and assistance with all accounting related queries to group employees
• Improve and oversee cost controls across the group
• Prepare treasury report (cash balance and requirement analysis) for each company and consolidated
• Asist in external financial audits
• If needed, provide advice on intercompany pricing
• Make sure documentation is in order for intercompany transactions
• Set up new books (chart of accounts, items, pricing), if required.
• Review, amend, add group wide policies to make sure accounting standards are followed and proper controls are in place and followed.
• Manage and consolidate financials of all entities, produce monthly and quarterly management accounts and reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts.
• Protect and strengthen the groups competitive advantage by advocating and supporting sound business and financial decision making.
• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities, financial risks and to check for discrepancies.
• Analyze information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans and provide feedback to the board of directors.
• Ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability.
• Ensure quality control and all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
• Ensure all financial reporting systems comply with government regulations and legislation and ensure all entities are tax compliant.
• Coaching and Mentoring finance heads of each business entity.
• Ensure appropriate corrections are made to audit results if necessary. Review audit issues to ensure accuracy.
• Maintain all the necessary reporting to the banks and backup system reports.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
AED 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
• A university finance and accounting graduate or equivalent from recognized university
• 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience
• Industry experience in similar role.
• Proficient in English
• Sharp attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous and diligent approach to all tasks
• Self-starter, independent team player
• Good communication and presentation skills
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Financial Officer
Middle East Executive
Head of Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer - Catering
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jul|
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East