Job description / Role
The Group Head of Finance will direct and oversee the financial activities of the Group of Companies, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth.
• Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and coordination with audit functions.
• Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations as and when appropriate.
• Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
• Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
• Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
• Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
• Works with the management board and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
• Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
• Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product, services and operation areas.
• Oversees investment of funds and works closely with management whenever new, lucrative expansion opportunities arise.
AED 50,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family sponsorship, flights and medical. 1-3 months bonus
• Excellent management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
• CPA/CFA Certification preferred.
• 15 years of experience in financial management required.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Regional Finance Controller
Ziad Galadari Group
|Abu Dhabi||17 Oct|
Quest Search & Selection
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||25 Sep|