Group Finance Director
Job description / Role
Robert Half International is working on an exclusive basis with a leading Retail business which has gone from strength to strength.
To oversee the planning, implementation and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, cashflow management, risk and governance. You will have 6 Direct reports - Finance Manager, Accountants, IT Manager, HR Manager, PRO.
* Leading the accounting and finance function.
* Supporting senior stakeholders in all business reviews.
* Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process.
* Generating reports & analysis to assist in decision making.
* Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
* Ensuring compliance with financial processes, systems and policies.
* Providing oversight on tax, internal controls, and audit related matters.
* Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
* Perform regular financial analysis.
* Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company divisions and departments.
* Manage all Finance, IT, Administration and HR employees.
* Establish an Internal Audit framework and function.
* Ensure data integrity and accuracy in the systems.
* Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
* Prepare detailed reports on the company's financial performance monthly, quarterly, and annually.
* Guarantee compliance with financial local laws and regulations.
* Strict management of company cash flow.
* Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to problems.
* Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the Group.
* Chartership in Financial or Management Accounting, CIMA preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field preferred.
* Excellent mathematical and analysis skills.
* Ability to lead departments and individuals.
* Verbal and written communication skills to create reports and present them to others.
* Knowledge of analysis and financial software.
* Strong creative skills to develop new and innovative solutions.
* Ability to create and deliver unbiased budget expectations for different departments.
* Knowledge of inter-company accounting and reporting.
* Experience with an ERP system.
* Strategic thinker.
* Good people manager.
* Experience within a multi-division Group.
* Experience working in UAE or other GCC countries.
40,000aed per month with the potential of ESOP
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.