Job description / Role
• Analyse and report on management accounts of subsidiary companies.
• Maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Preparation of consolidated group reports.
• Analyse and report on internal controls of subsidiary companies.
• Coordinate with subsidiaries regarding annual budgets, cashflow, ad hoc queries.
• Resolve and communicate accounting discrepancies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• University graduate in Business / Finance / Accounting / CMA / ICAEW / ACCA / ACA oriented or equivalent through experience.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team or individually.
• Written and spoken English fluency a must. Additional languages an added advantage.
• Familiarity with MIS reporting and computer packages a must. Experience and knowledge of Sage X3 ERP will be an added advantage.
• High level of skill in Microsoft Excel required. VBA knowledge is a plus.
About the Company
A leader in the formulation, design and production of environmentally friendly finishing materials, Terraco prides itself on providing innovative, green solutions to the construction industry. Since its founding in 1980, Terraco uses carefully selected raw materials and production techniques, resulting in products that promote health, ensure comfort, improve energy efficiency and provide a sophisticated finish.
Terraco's range of quality finishing products, supplied to the construction industry in over 75 countries, are distinguished by their environmentally friendly approach and high quality. They include EIFS / ETICS, surface preparation and repair products, construction chemicals, performance paints & coatings, tiling products, flooring products, waterproofings and more.
Arab Media Group (AMG)
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE