Job description / Role
The three key areas of the role are focused around;
* Consolidation work - they have multiple JV's and multiple different country entities, which you'll need to lead the Accounting for.
* Detailed, useful management reporting, for the board and C-Suite, as well as Investors
* IFRS - ensuring everything is done in line with the highest possible standards, in order to protect the business and lay a platform for continued growth.
* Tax - you'll also be responsible for the organisations tax compliance, with external support, so an understanding of how that works across the Middle East is key.
* Working with senior stakeholders, both internal & external, as well as supporting the CFO.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
* To excel in this role, aside from experience in the areas detailed above, you'll need to be calm under pressure, reliable and able to make clear, rational decisions.
* You'll need excellent communication skills and be comfortable presenting to and interacting with extremely senior people.
* Ideally you'll have held a role with Regional responsibility across multiple countries and entities, preferably in an MNC environment, to demonstrate your ability to both build and maintain a productive, efficient and effective Accounting department.
* You'll need a strong cost accounting background, be that in construction, manufacturing or another relevant field.
* Candidates without a clear track record of cost accounting will not be considered.
In return, you'll not only get a brilliant opportunity for career enhancement and the chance to work with a strong, skilled CFO, but also the chance to work with one of the regions most exciting, growing organisations, which is incredibly well funded and has huge growth potential.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.