Job description / Role
The Group Head of Operations is responsible for the smooth operation of business functions to ensure company objectives are achieved.
As a key member of the senior leadership team, they will work with the Group MD and CEO to achieve the growth targets set for the Bhomes Group for the coming years.
- The Head of Operations will exhibit excellent people management and problem solving skills. They will have the ability to project manage multiple change programmes within the organisation at any one time.
- Constantly looking to improve processes and deliver greater efficiencies, they will assist in researching and implementing new technologies for the benefit of the business.
- They will work closely with the brokerage leadership to ensure central functions are efficient and deliver the best possible customer journey for all Bhomes Group clients.
- They will help develop our strategy for growth, both organic and acquisition, ensuring opportunities are thoroughly researched and decisions are made from a position of understanding.
- The Head of Operations will ensure all future companies are set up efficiently, making maximum use of our existing infrastructure.
- Overseeing the HR team including managing VISAs, brokers RERA cards, HR forms and protocols, job offers and approving payroll.
- Accountabilities also include Emiratization and liaising with legal council for any labour disputes.
- Ensure HR practices remain compliant and ensure the business is kept informed of any changes to relevant legislation.
- Developing programmes to maximise employee engagement and retention across all departments, including progression and succession planning.
- Maintaining a centralised control of HR across the Group whilst allowing individual brands to retain their unique personalities.
Recruitment and Training:
- Oversee our recruitment and training functions to ensure headcount targets are achieved and best in-class training delivered for all brands.
- Bring HR, training and management together to ensure the employee journey is mapped out and we are identifying and developing the leaders of tomorrow.
- Identify methods to upskill and develop the management team and conduct an annual 360 review of management to ensure continual improvement of senior staff.
Office Management and IT:
- Oversee RFP and award vendor contracts, renewal of tenancies and management of trade licenses for existing and new businesses within the group.
Customer Care and Brokerage:
- Oversee our Customer Care team who are responsible for initial contact for all communication channels (calls, emails and WhatsApp) into the business.
- Review our customer journey.
- Ensure the Customer Care team are delivering the best in-class service and work with brokerage leadership to identify how better processes or technology could deliver greater conversion rates.
- Review complaints procedures.
- Liaise with DLD and RERA when required and ensure business works within the legal frameworks set by these government entities.
- Manage property portal spend and ensure maximum ROI.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and targets.
- Have a full understanding of the company P&L and firm handle on cost management within all brands.
- Manage Emirati sponsorship.
- Setting up business licenses for new companies within the Group.
- Managing any legal affairs with our external legal council.
- Ensure there are sufficient checks and balances within the business to ensure functions operate within an acceptable level of risk.
- Over 10 years of experience in an operations role, with at least 5 years experience at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple projects and delivering positive change within an organisation.
- Expert knowledge with rules and regulations of UAE HR legislation.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Must have a UAE Driving license
About the Company
Betterhomes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Betterhomes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Betterhomes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Betterhomes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Chief Executive Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company