Group Head of Planning & Analysis
Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working with a buyside investment company searching for a Senior member to join their Finance Team in Abu Dhabi. Reporting directly to the Group CFO, the candidate will be interacting with management at all levels within the organization to prepare comprehensive financial analyses, reports, and budgets at the corporate group level. The role will also be driving a routine calendar of events including consolidation of results, budgets, 5-year business plans and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
* Lead an ongoing group-wide effort to develop and implement an executive dashboard at the Holding and business unit levels.
* Develop reports for top management summarizing the business financial positions, returns, yields, capital usage, and cash flows and coordinate the preparation of strategic business plans, budgets, and financial forecast.
* Perform analytics to support corporate strategic planning and business development decision-making, including long term forecasting and valuation models.
* Perform analysis and create models to support executive management in making operational and/or financial decisions.
* Prepare Group's annual budget including review and Business Units' budgets.
* Ensuring budget process is informative and on time.
* Enhance the process and timeline management of coordinating and collating budget related information from departments, businesses unit/group companies.
* Monitor performance to business KPIs by departments, business unit/group companies across the group highlighting and reporting variances and corrective actions.
* Prepare presentation of BOD/Committees and senior management.
* Preparing reports and analysis for management review and conduct specific tasks as required by management from time to time.
* Prepare modelling, planning and execution of ad hoc financial analysis as required by senior management.
* A CFA Charter holder or Chartered Accountant.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or related field - Master's degree preferred.
* 10-15 years of progressively responsible FP&A leadership experience.
* Prior work experience in a corporate family group entity in the GCC is a must.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, problem-solving skills, and a remarkable attention to details.
* Prior experience in a Big Four firm is desirable.
* Exceptional / advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Dynamics or similar dashboard systems, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong analytical, consolidation and financial modelling skills.
* Experienced in producing financial reports and presentations to Board standard.
* Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
* 45,000 AED a month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Finance