Job description / Role
Group HR Head Up To 25k Aed for a Chemical Manufacturing Company in Dubai
• Open to INDIAN nationals
• Male/Female, 45 y/o and below
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resource or Psychology
• Human Resource Certifications will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 12 years of proven regional and global experience in the Chemical manufacturing industry
• Broad understanding of HR Management
• Expertise and demonstrated knowledge across a wide area of HR disciplines i.e. Talent, Resourcing, Compensation, Rewards, Learning & development.
• Ability to support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Must be able develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Can start immediately (1-month maximum)
• Willing to travel to Hong Kong
• Work location: Dubai, UAE
• Salary is up to 25,000 AED depending on qualifications and experience
Qualified and interested applicants may send their UPDATED CV in MS WORD format with recent photo online.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|