Job description / Role
Our Company, a third party administrator for automotive and insurance products and services is looking for a Group Internal Auditor to join the team in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Performing company-wide annual risk assessments and preparation and execution of the annual audit plans.
• Assist in critical project management including the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of the audit work.
• Document systems, processes, risks and controls using narratives and/or flowcharts.
• Analyze and assess information obtained through interviews, observation and review of documentation.
• Assess risk using the risk based audit approach, if appropriate.
• Perform assignments related to regulatory compliance, operational auditing, and financial auditing.
• Provide updates throughout the project and present audit findings and recommendations to Audit Director.
• Communicate the results of the project in both a written report and oral presentation, as appropriate.
• Maintain internal audit independence and objectivity in all assignment and Participate with members of the Operations staff in the ISO audits
• Execute internal audit procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
• Develop the work plan including time estimate, target dates and deliverables Manage project to completion within estimated time, target dates and deliverables.
• Communicate with the audit customer to gain an understanding of the area being reviewed.
• Obtain input and advise management of findings and barriers throughout the project.
• Participate in analysing financial performance of companies operating in various industries
• Work with commercial and legal advisors on process management, diligence, structuring, and negotiations
• Analysing the Group financial strength and advising on how to improve the financial results and position
Key experience required for the role includes:
• The minimum qualification required is a bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Previous Internal Auditing experience is required
• Previous Firm's Advisory experience is preferable
Key skills and qualities required:
• Internal auditors must have clear understanding of the working of systems and procedures of the organization.
• Must have thorough knowledge of job responsibilities of personnel employed in the particular department they are reviewing.
• CA/CFA/CIA/CMA qualification preferred along with university degree
• Strong financial evaluation skills
• Microsoft office applications is essential especially excel and PowerPoint
• Should be assertive and have strong communication skills.
About the Company
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.
Internal Audit Manager
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Accountant - Accounts Payable