Job description / Role
Group Legal Affairs Director is to act as the principal internal advisor on all matters relating to Legal matters, existing and potential liabilities, Contractual obligations, Legal Compliance issues, Company's corporate matters, Legal cases against the Company, Sales & after sales various transactions etc
* Plan and manage the Legal Affairs Office activities in line with the Company's Group requirements and Governmental laws and regulations.
* Advice the Senior Management on all legal matters, potential liabilities, exposures and any matters necessary for making informed decisions within their capacities in respect to operations.
* Advice on legal issues and risks.
* Liaise with law firms to obtain the necessary legal advice as required.
* Examine legal aspects to determine desirability of defending / prosecuting lawsuits, wherever required.
* Administer and follow-up on all lawsuits concerning organization, in coordination with concerned official bodies.
* Manage the legal and Arabic translation of all documents (financial, legal, commercial, governmental etc).
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with law firms, ministers and other regulatory and legislative authorities.
* Study new laws, statutes, rules and regulations and keep abreast of their updates to determine legal impact on company and communicate the same to relevant managers to ensure compliance.
* Reviewing and providing legal advices and proposing amendments for various types of agreements, letter of credits, corporate guarantees, assignment of receivables notices, etc…
* Negotiations with investors regarding sales agreements and addendums and amendments to agreements and clarify contractual clauses.
* Bachelor's Degree in Law Diploma in General Accounting
* 9 years of experience in the legal field.
* Above 6 years as Legal Counsel/Head of Legal Department/Legal Advisor/Consultant in a comparable legal environment.
* Experience in real estate.
* Experience in sales/purchase and merger/acquisitions agreements.
* Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions, risk analysis, legal translation, litigation management, UAE laws and regulations.
* Ability to lead a team of legal advisors.
* Strong knowledge base in Local Laws and Regulations
* Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office applications
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.