Job description / Role
One of our Oil & Gas clients is strengthening their team with an experienced Group Management Accountant.
• Assisting with the management of the accounting function for 2 Dubai based companies
• Monthly analysis of various accounts as required in financial reports (board, shareholders, lenders and management) as well as cash flow statement.
• Accountable for the timely execution of Account payables, accounts receivables and general ledger accounting duties
• Timely financial reporting
• Balance sheet reviews and variance analysis.
• Ensure timely payment of suppliers.
• Assisting with Consolidation process
• Reporting in IFRS
• Yearly and quarterly group consolidations
• Internal controls; Writing policies and procedures
• Contribute to the Transfer pricing policies
AED 20000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 3 to 5 years’ work experience in a Group Management Accounting role
• Advanced working knowledge of ERP systems
• Advanced knowledge of IFRS
• CIMA, CA, ACCA, CPA, CMA + at least 6 years PQE
• 2 years’ experience managing intercompany reconciliations and resolution processes in multiple currencies
• Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
• Analytical Skills including Ratio Analysis
• Career to date must be in well-known MNCs
• Willingness to travel to Africa
• Language: English – French and Arabic a plus
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Petrochem Middle East
MAN Diesel & Turbo - UAE
Senior Accountant for Multinational Construction Company
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Assistant Finance Manager
Ignite Search & Selection