Job description / Role
• The Group Marketing and Communications Executive will play a supportive role to the Director of Marketing and Communications for the delivery of brand marketing campaigns and strategies to promote product and services of the Group and its subsidiaries.
• Role is responsible in implementing tactical plans, in handling modern and traditional marketing mediums with emphasis on social media and online campaigns with an end goal of creating awareness for the Groups and subsidiaries’ business activities and solutions.
• Finally provides administrative and ad-hoc project support to the marketing team.
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or Graphic Design
• Professional certification: Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) would be an additional asset
• Proven track record experience of minimum 5 years in all media modern platforms social media, online, Traditional (Above the Line & Below the Line)
• Minimum of 2 years working experience within the Middle East
• Experience in Hospitality sector especially in diversified groups is preferable
• Creative approach and personality
• Organized and methodical personality
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
• Ability to present information and respond to questions from different stakeholders including the media
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of digital media techniques
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
About the Company
RAK Hospitality Holding (RAKHH) is an integrated hospitality asset owner and manager. Following the issuance of Emiri Decree No 18 of 31 December 2013 governing Khuzam Hotels Holding LLC, the company was established in 2014, with a purpose of becoming a leading integrated, hospitality sector-focused asset owner and manager.
RAKHH’s unique advantage lies in its premium portfolio and disciplined approach to hospitality investments. Focused on maximizing returns and unlocking value to investors, RAKHH forged strategic and long-term relationships with global hotel operators and global restaurant chains. Comprising of highly experienced professionals with deep, sector-focused, local and global knowledge, strong relationships and access to global industry players, RAKHH employs a team that is highly agile and uses resources wisely to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
RAKHH has built strong asset management capabilities to assist with strategic decisions aimed at maximizing value for each individual asset. RAKHH is deeply rooted in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and is the undisputed leader within its hospitality sector. Executives and the management team work closely with all of the Emirate’s stakeholders to write the story of Ras Al Khaimah’s next 10 years of growth.
Senior Manager - Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|