Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational in the consumer goods industry, is wishing to recruit a Group Marketing Director (Global), to be based in Dubai, reporting to the CEO.
As it will be a relatively new office in Dubai, it will be similar to a start-up environment (even though the company is well established globally) and hence we need the incumbent to be grounded, flexible and able to roll up their sleeves to solve issues at hand. An ideal person will embrace change and new challenges! You already be working and based in Dubai.
Design and lead group marketing and communication initiatives
• Lead strategic initiatives
• Work out market studies, segment definition and Go-to-market approach
• Gather customer, competitor, and market intelligence to support new product development
• Position the offers with clear differentiation and added value approach
• Develop end-to-end marketing and communication key messages and tools
• Oversee Corporate websites and Safety consumer websites
• Responsible for an internal communication plan and key messages development
• Engage in customers meeting or fairs along management and development teams
• Maximize digital customer acquisition and social media marketing
• Design annual marketing plan, strategy and budget
• Manage and coordinate group marketing resources
AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus
• Needs to thoroughly understand the company's products and services and creatively position its USPs in the market against competitors
• This person will be key to promoting awareness of the company’s products and services and highlighting its benefits
• Needs to be commercially savvy and be able to recognise opportunities and analyse ROI for different marketing initiatives
• Need the person to think outside the box.
• The main skill should be to effectively position products and services to increase market share.
• Don’t want a person who only oversees traditional marketing responsibilities.
Education and experience requirements:
• University or Business School diploma
• From 20+ years of working experience as a consumer marketing director, preferably in the field of consumer goods for a large corporation like FMCG (B to C),
• Marketing digital experience would be a plus
• Outstanding communication skills
• Entrepreneurial, creative and customer-oriented spirit
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TRS Staffing Solutions
Head of Marketing
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Branding Manager