Job description / Role
Fantastic opportunity to supervise the marketing strategy of a young Group of companies active in very different fields, from IT to F&B, online education to Construction, AND to create and lead a new Marketing Agency in the next 2 years.
Leading the Marketing for the Group; Develop creative plans, execute, monitor, optimize, measure performance against targets and report. Start developing an In-house Marketing Agency. The role will have a particular focus on (IT services: website, e-commerce and mobile applications services), online education, cloud kitchen, F&B, B2B and B2C
• Gather information, analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads or opportunities
• Develop yearly marketing plans with clear SMART KPIs and detailed strategies
• Execute, monitor, optimize, measure the performance and send in time reporting of the plan’s actions
• Manage the marketing budget
• Develop, improve or renew brands’ identity and communication strategy including website
• Product and concepts development (ideas and designs)
• Price positioning and discount policies
• Sales team support and training
• PR, events
• SEO, SEM
• Digital media display campaigns, retargeting campaigns
• Social media content and animation, limited community management
• Influencers and bloggers activations
• Manage a team (own and freelancers) and agencies: design, digital campaigns execution, etc.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance, Visa, Travel Allowance
• Master’s degree – specialization in marketing or digital marketing
• Native Arabic Speaker, fluent English (verbal, written)
• Driving license
• Minimum 3 years as Marketing Manager in the UAE
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing, monitoring including efficient targeting and retargeting, ROI
• Brand or consumer marketing experience
• Experience in NMC environment
• Management of a marketing team
• B2C and B2B marketing plans and strategies
• Budget management and optimization
• Media and digital media suppliers
• Microsoft Office, advanced ppt + excel
• Google analytics, Facebook Manager
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar, a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Executive
Brand Marketing Manager - Leading Leisure Group
RTC-1 Employment Services