Job description / Role
We’re looking to hire a Parts & Product Support Manager for a leading heavy equipment distributor based in Dubai. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in a group level position having full departmental responsibility for the parts team.
The purpose of the role is to deliver on set objectives around ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, driving parts sales to both internal and external customers, establishing robust strategies and delivering sustainable margins for the business.
To be considered you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Extensive prior Industry experience in a Parts & Product Support type role within a heavy equipment / mining equipment business
• Ability to communicate with end users at all levels and demonstrate an understanding of end user operations and service requirements
• High level of experience in logistics management and experience in this field within Africa
• Ability to coach and mentor and discipline personnel to strive towards high levels of teamwork, accountability, responsibility and initiative.
• Excellent Written and Oral Communications Skills
• Willingness to regularly travel in to company territories within Africa as and when required
• Ability to build a short, mid & long-term strategy to ensure continuous business growth & profitability
If you can meet the above requirements and you’re interested in a new and exciting challenge please apply with your latest CV.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.