Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a world-renowned industry leader who are looking for a Group Personal Assistant to be based in Dubai, UAE. This role reports into the Group CEO and works alongside a very agile and growing team.
As a Group Personal Assistant, you will:
* Provide all necessary support to the Senior Management Committee across the group in day to day operations including (but not limited to) travel, operations, administration, communications, contacts, diary management, etc.
* Maintain full confidentiality in executing tasks and perform ad hoc duties when required.
* Ensuring business trips are planned and executed as per group policy, coordinate appointments, expense claims, etc.
* Organising meeting rooms, documentation, take active notes and prepare minutes of meetings.
* Translate in English and Arabic when required.
Desirable skills and background:
* 5 years of secretarial experience with an ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Bachelor's or a master's degree in business/administration or any relevant subject.
* Fluent communication in English and Arabic (Read, Write and Speak)
If you think this role describes you, then this is a great opportunity for you to work in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.