Job description / Role
We are currently seeking an energetic and results oriented Restaurant Manager to lead and manage the Group's growing number of F&B outlets in the UAE (currently 3). Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding the budgeted sales and profitability figures for each outlet
- Hire, retain, train, motivate and overall lead by example
- Work with the chef to regularly enhance the menu and to reduce food costs to enhance the profitability of the restaurants without compromising quality.
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the lowest food prices while maintaining quality at best price terms.
- Manage the entire operational requirements of the restaurants including stocking, refurbishments, maintenance, delivery and any other operational requirements of the outlets
- Work on the brand and marketing strategy to ensure regular footfall and delivery at the outlets. Furthermore, work with platform partners to enhance the brand's visibility.
- Personally respond to customer complaints and devise proper service recovery to ensure customer's return
- Explore opportunities for opening new outlets in the UAE and possibly in other GCC countries.
- Minimum of 10 years in the food and beverage industry of which at least 5 years in a senior position in the UAE.
- Graduate from a reputed university preferably in the F&B, catering or Hospitality fields
- Demonstrated track record of achievements as a restaurant manager
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinking and vision along with attention to details
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Good understanding of financial data.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent ability.
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|