Job description / Role
NTS Group are working exclusively with a leading multinational to recruit a Group Tax Manager for the offices based in Dubai. Reporting into the CFO, the purpose of the role is to monitor, interpret and advise on international/cross-border taxation law.
In particular, East and West African territories: Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda. The role is also responsible for compliance related mandates, such as monitoring tax attributes, overseeing the Group’s tax compliance obligations and working with the Business Unit Finance teams to manage end to end tax compliance and information reporting oversight (e.g. tax provision calculations, filings and payments).
AED 30,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus, 50% Schooling, Family Insurance, Family Tickets
• Provide advice on tax implications of operating across multiple borders (e.g. withholding taxes, foreign taxes, local taxes on foreign income and regional tax issues such as EU tax harmonisation).
• Monitor international and local market tax developments, considering ways for the Group to address such developments as they impact on the company.
• Prepare and review tax calculations, tax returns, disclosure filings, and tax payments for the Group
• Oversee the tax compliance relationship with external service providers and regularly liaise with the external service providers to ensure filings and payments are complete, accurate and made on time
• Test and report tax compliance and audit status of the Group
• Manage the withholding tax compliance process, including liaising with relevant parties to ensure all required returns, payments and supporting documentation is complete and accurate, up to date/on file, and where required, submitted on time
• Ensure compliance with relevant transfer pricing rules, including collating and coordinating update of relevant Group transfer pricing documentation relating to the Group’s inter-company transactions, and liaising with external service providers where required.
• Ensure compliance with country specific reporting and regulatory requirements, including collation and coordination of tax provision/accrual calculation and other tax related information as required for Group reporting purposes
• Calculate international tax profits, earnings and credits for controlled foreign businesses
• To manage all tax issues across Europe, African and Middle East markets
• Liaise and build relationships with the Finance Managers and Directors, acting as a partner in all respect of tax
• Identify and implement appropriate tax planning projects
• Liaise with internal audit and third party advisors
• Perform similar or related duties and supporting Group projects, as required.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.