Job description / Role
• Accurate preparation and filing of tax returns for the GCC and SE Asia regions in a timely manner
• Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate for inputs from various teams
• Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process
• Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary taxes
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Directing and overseeing the global tax tasks, undertakings and workings in case of new international transactions including structuring of the transaction from a Transfer pricing perspective
• Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Manage and coordinate tax audits and tax assessments
• Interacting with the tax administration personnel
• Manage overall Group insurance policies
• Manage implementation of the Group Tax strategy and initiatives from a planning, compliance and risk management perspective
• Manage Group’s Tax Compliance globally to ensure adherence with local Tax laws
• Review VAT procedures and business processes in line with the Local VAT Laws to ensure VAT compliance
• Review Transfer Pricing procedures, business processes and intercompany transactions in line with local Transfer Pricing Regulations, OECD guidelines and the Group’s existing Transfer Pricing Policy to ensure Transfer Pricing compliance and advise Businesses accordingly
• Ensure correct and timely filing of all Transfer Pricing Documentation including TP Master Files, TP Local Files, Intercompany transaction Reporting etc.
• Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) – Preparation of the CbCR document and filing with the Tax Authorities.
• CRS/FATCA and other Tax Disclosures – Advice Businesses of the correct FATCA/CRS classification of Entities.
• Economic Substance declarations – filing economic substance Reports annually in line with the analysis performed by Group Tax
• Provide adhoc Tax advice to Head Office as well as the Businesses on local and international transactions.
• Identify Tax planning opportunities within the limits of Tax risk management
• Regularly reviewing processes and making updates and improvements where necessary
• Manage the monthly and annual Tax provisioning and Tax reporting process
• Accurate Tax reporting in Annual Financial Statements
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 8+ years work experience of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns both direct and indirect taxes across both GCC & South East Asia (SEA) (ESSENTIAL)
• ACA / ACCA / CPA , or CTA accounting with proven work experience as a Tax Manager
• Strong knowledge of Global transfer pricing principles and procedures for corporations.
• Familiarity with ESR and other Fiscal regulations
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Planning Accountant
Irwin & Dow
Assistant Finance Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Group Treasury Manager