Job description / Role
My client is a leading international construction company with operations all over the world and who specialise in oil and gas, power, major building and infrastructure projects. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced testing and commissioning manager to be based in Abu Dhabi office with regular travel to various sites throughout the region.
The role will include:
- Manage a team of pre commissioning and commissioning experts as the group function head, having overall control of technical performance.
- Developing pre commissioning and commissioning strategies;
- Review the engineering designs and identifying and definition of systems and subsystems required for commissioning works;
- Preparation, review and approval of pre commissioning and commissioning plans and procedures;
- Manage all HSE related to commissioning;
Candidates should have a degree in mechanical or process engineering and should have a successful career background in the testing and commissioning if major construction projects including process plants, oil and gas plants, malls, airports, pipelines and buildings.
Candidates should have EPC experience and should be familiar with working in the Middle East region on mega construction projects.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration