Job description / Role
Our client has a growing range of innovative trading and investing product. They are one of the oldest and largest independent brokerage and clearing firm in Europe.
Reporting to the Group CFO, this role is responsible for the strategic and operational treasury functions for the Group. The Group Treasurer will need to be able to create and maintain a robust liquidity risk management framework as well as associated financial reporting processes and procedures. The individual in this role must be a financial leader, capable of building and leading an international team, partnering with the globally-distributed leadership team, driving reporting efficiency and process improvements, and supporting the execution of the Group's five-year financial plan. The Group Treasurer will be responsible for all banking relationships.
* Management of the day-to-day liquidity needs of the Group and individual legal entities.
* Asset and liability management of the Group's (and legal entity) interest rate risk, foreign currency risk, funding requirements, and capital requirements.
* Accurate and expedient daily cash flow / liquidity reporting.
* Accurate and robust cash flow forecasting.
* Defining and implementing the strategies, plans, policies (including bank exposure), and procedures to manage the Treasury risks facing the Group.
* Ensure adequate liquidity exists considering stressed scenarios.
* Propose solutions to finance actual / anticipated liquidity shortfalls.
* Liaise with Trading and Risk regarding 3rd party hedging arrangements ensuring the Group risks are properly managed whilst maintaining margin and cost efficiency.
* Manage, improve, and drive the Group's banking relationships across all regions.
* Responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and presentation of all Treasury-related management information.
* Leading and developing the Treasury team.
* Implementation of robust controls related to Treasury matters relating to all parts of the Group.
* Establishment and ongoing development of relationships with Group Risk, Trading, Group Finance Control, Legal and other departments.
* Driving improvement in the management of cash and borrowings across the Group.
* Providing oversight and guidance on the Group's credit risk.
* Responsible for the Group's interest charges and yield generation.
* Implement and maintain capital / project expenditure reporting models across the Group.
* Be an agent for change, efficiency, and improvement.
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Discretionary performance related bonus
* Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
* Interest free loans
* Hybrid working policy
* A focus on your wellbeing, including talks and access to self-development tools
* Flexi benefits / Quarterly allowance
* Global Employee Assistance Programme
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
* Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values.
* Experience is a must in a broker or investment bank
* Ideally a qualified accountant and / or ACT with strong accounting skills.
* 10+ years of experience.
* Proven record of treasury, risk and change management in a multi-currency environment.
* Strong ability to prioritise and manage time for self and team.
* Strong analytical and organisational skills.
* Handling conflicting demands with clear prioritisation and communication.
* Experience working in a regulated industry would be beneficial.
* Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate across finance and with the business.
* Remote management experience.
* Act with a sense of urgency.
* Experience of SAP, ideally SAP S/4HANA.
* Experienced user of financial systems and related applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerBI, etc.)
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|