Job description / Role
Reporting into the Group Treasurer, the Group Treasury Manager will be responsible for cash management, trade activities and managing bank relationships across the region whilst also managing the team.
A multinational company with a regional presence. With offices worldwide and a widely recognised brand, this company is looking to hire a Group Treasury Manager to support the trade operations across the group and manage relationships with banks and other external contacts.
The Group Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
* Liaise with banks and act as the primary point of contact for all trade activities.
* Coordinate with local banks and ensure all data / SWIFTs are communicated with the local trade team on time; follow up on payment receipts
* Check and approve bank guarantees ensuring they are formatted based on the contractual agreement
* Act as the in-charge for all Import & Export processes; negotiate terms according to the contractual agreement, amending terms wherever necessary
* Monitor bank releases, and tracking of the bank guarantee expires for cancellation or extension
* Maintain and evaluating trade bank platforms for issuance of trade Instruments
* Prepare and present the Group's performance, budget and strategy to banks and other external contacts
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to work with an international brand and progress in their career path.
* 10+ years of work experience in a global company and experience in managing a team
* Professional qualification in Treasury/Accountancy or degree in finance, economy or accountancy
* Strong knowledge of trade finance, treasury operations, cash management, Export/Import LCs
* Strong negotiating skills and understanding of bank relationship management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Treasury and Investment Manager for Leading Financial Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|