Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• You'll be on charge of room only bookings as well as MICE leads from initial contact, preparing the proposal, closely following up to ensure conversion, issue contract and banquet event order and remain the customer liaison until the end of the event
• You'll receive groups and events and keep up to date the hotel event systems with all information related to the lead
• You'll draw up contracts for groups and events
• You'll insert Rooming List in the system, update payment instructions and enter important information relevant to the group
• You'll negotiate budgets with customers
• You'll develop Banquet Event Orders in the system with all relevant information
• You'll conduct instructional groups with all relevant information to the group (number of able, category, price, form of payment, contact the company, special notes, etc.)
• You'll perform monthly report groups and update closing information groups
• You'll interact permanently with the Account Managers, Sales Coordinators, Reservations, Front Desk Department and kitchen
• You'll act directly with the guest or client during the stay of groups and events
• You'll participate in special activities such as booker events, family trips, etc.
• You'll ensure that all client requests are answered efficiently and with agility
Your experience and skills include:
• Previous experience in similar roles is a must sales groups and events, preferably in Hospitality
• Ability to analyze and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Sense of organization and planning
• Good computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Proactive approach to meet deadlines and objectives
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Sales and Admin Support Specialist
Office and Facilities Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Excelsior Group ME