Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a startup studio building what the world needs next. We aim to achieve it by experimenting rapidly, uniting bold founders, and investing in the unpredictable. We're hackers, persistently discovering how to create things people desire. We sit in the Greenhouse, our Innovation hub, housing our Retail Tech Accelerator Program, our Incubation Program, and our Startup Studio. It's a space dedicated for using lean startups methodologies with an aim to create a bullet proof future for the Group through new business models, categories, markets, and foster a culture of entrepreneurship across the organisation.
We are part of Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and lifestyle for over 65 years. We are certified #GreatPlaceToWork with more than 12,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, and over 600 retail stores.
What you will be doing
Our Growth Hacker will play a pivotal role as part of our Studio Management Team, by leading our sales growth efforts with hacker's mentality and an intense focus on innovation, scalability, and user connectivity. You will define, execute, and continuously optimise the user acquisition strategy and tactics as validated through analytics and insights. Reporting to the Senior Innovation & New Ventures Manager, you will work with an agile and dynamic team, be a change driver and driven to achieve success for our new ventures, the Startup Studio, The Greenhouse, and the Innovation department of the Group.
- Create and deploy creative growth strategies designed to drive measurable results using a mix of channels, mediums, and content
- Create target personas and align messaging to their primary needs
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all action plans and activities
- Develop and implement strategies to expand the startup's customers
- Define and produce marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation, and for lead tracking and management
- Consider the end-to-end experience of customers, evaluating and improving offers
- Apply best practices in digital and social across different platforms with the ability to develop custom strategies based on the unique needs of the startups
- Plan and own content calendars with copy, creative, CTAs, timelines, and budgets
- Become an expert on market, customers, and buying behavior for each startup
- Develop and execute strategies through SEO, social media, digital sales, email list building, content (including webinars and podcasts), email marketing, and paid advertising
- Build frameworks, tools, and hacks
What you'll need to succeed
- Familiarity with lean startup methodologies and practices is a must
- Complete fluency in the digital and social ecosphere
- Strong capability of interpreting data analytics to make business decisions
- Experience with SEO, social media, A/B Testing, automated marketing, WordPress, SQL, landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization
- Has proven results increasing brand/product awareness and customer acquisition.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and operational efficiency.
- Expertise at translating complex ideas into simple, exciting, viral content
- Strategic thinker, with execution mindset; a doer
- You are a fast learner and are not afraid to make mistakes
- You are a Team player, results-oriented, metrics-driven, and capable of working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You are detail-oriented, with a passion for thinking outside the box and staying ahead of the latest digital marketing and sales trends
- You are a both a creative and analytical thinker
- You are obsessed with analytics, KPIs, and goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.