Job description / Role
- Assist efforts of Product Compliance Department to ensure the compliance of Amazon Direct Imports for KSA marketplace.
- Full knowledge about KSA Saber/GSO regulations and registration paths
- Gathering, evaluating, organizing and collating regulatory data against all categories sold or imported by Amazon
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the authorities is already in place
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Keeping Amazon systems up to date with the latest regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent working experience)
- 5-10 years of experience with product compliance
- 5+ years of experience with product safety / consumer compliance regulations in the GCC countries, KSA experiance is a must.
- Full knowledge of KSA systems (Saber, Ecosma, Jeem .etc.)
- Deep knowledge of GSO regulatory requirements for at least one product category.
- Proficiency with implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Curiosity to develop knowledge of additional product categories.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.