Job description / Role
This role welcome guests, arrange for special services, and assist with any questions.
Essential responsibilities includes:
• Provide friendly and professional service to guests.
• Offer amenities to guests as needed.
• Respond to guest requests for assistance or information on Airport/Airline operations.
• Maintains a clean and professional appearance at all times.
• Follow safety rules, policies and procedures.
• Ensures a safe work environment by following all the rules and regulations regarding the work place.
• Maintains the level of service expectations at all times.
• Maintain and observe the airport Health and Safety standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum High School certification.
• 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience.
• Catering/Hotel/Hospitality/Customer Service background would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
• Minimum height of 160 cms; medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
• Excellent personal presentation style and image.
• Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
• No visible tattoos or visible body piercing (1x earring per ear is acceptable).
• Previous VIP experience.
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.
|Abu Dhabi||2 Nov|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Representative
Irwin & Dow
Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE