Job description / Role
We are looking to hire an Arabic Speaker Guest Attendant (Lounge).
This role welcome guests, arrange for special services, and assist with any questions.
Essential responsibilities includes:
• Provide friendly and professional service to guests.
• Offer amenities to guests as needed.
• Respond to guest requests for assistance or information on Airport/Airline operations.
• Maintains a clean and professional appearance at all times.
• Follow safety rules, policies and procedures.
• Ensures a safe work environment by following all the rules and regulations regarding the work place.
• Maintains the level of service expectations at all times.
• Maintain and observe the airport Health and Safety standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum High School certification.
• 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience.
• Catering/Hotel/Hospitality/Customer Service background would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
• Minimum height of 160 cms; medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
• Excellent personal presentation style and image.
• Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
• No visible tattoos or visible body piercing (1x earring per ear is acceptable).
• Previous VIP experience.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Guest Attendant (Lounge)
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
Reservations Agent (Arabic Speaker)
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jun|
Administration Coordinator (Arabic Speaker) - Business Center
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|