Job description / Role
Guest Experience Hosts & Guide
We are looking to hire a large volume of Guest Experience Hosts and Guides. Our Client who is a participant in EXPO 2020 is looking for highly organized candidates with excellent guest relationship skills for the position of Guest Experience Hosts & Guide. These individuals will be responsible for providing front line services to guests and undertaking various administrative duties.
The best Guest Experience Hosts & Guide will have tremendous patience when dealing with guests and accommodate their every need with enthusiasm and poise.
The project will last from September 2020 to April 2021.
There will be opportunities for short- term on long – term.
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters of the pavilion
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Have good speaking and listening skills, have a service attitude, and are socially perceptive so they can be aware of guests' needs.
- These agents also need to be adept at problem-solving so they can handle situations that arise.
- Excellent English language skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Patience and good listening skills.
- Candidates have to be based in the UAE
- 2nd language apart from English
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in hospitality advantageous.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Agent
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG