Job description / Role
Guest Experience & Quality Manager
The Guest Experience & Quality Manager is responsible for continually maintaining and improving the efficiency and quality of guests' experience throughout their stay by supporting our Brand Promise dimension of Authentically Local. Approach to operations, and constantly strive to innovate and implement new ideas to enhance our service product.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assumes full responsibility of the Guest Services department
- Fosters a warm and caring service culture while maintaining our Service promise.
- Creates and is dedicated to a positive, team-oriented work environment through open communication, empathy and support
- Completes regular quality assurance inspections and coach accordingly
- Represents the Guest Services department by attending all relevant meetings, and prepares the relevant reports and follow-up as requested
- Recruits new team members and ensures that they are provided with initial and on-going training, mentoring, and support
- Consistently has a presence with our colleagues while balancing the administrative needs of the position
- Ensures departmental schedules reflect our service commitments, colleague needs and business-productivity commitments
- Ensures that our colleagues' appearance is always reflective of our grooming standards and that they are always in a clean and proper uniform.
- Conducts daily shift briefings ensuring that our colleagues are well informed and prepared to deliver outstanding service
- Liaises with our Conference Services Department and our group contacts to ensure that all of our groups' needs are well planned and achieved
- Ensures that the department's equipment is well cared for and properly maintained
- Ensures that Guest Services colleagues are well trained, and prepared for, the hotel emergency procedures
- Follows all Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Ensures all Guest Services Colleagues adhere to the material outlined in Accor's code of ethics
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.