Job description / Role
Maintain continuous contact with hotel guest to ensure that any problem or complain are handle efficiently & courteously
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare for daily VIPs arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of Guests
- Register and process check in/out for all VIPs guests efficiently and professionally
- Escort VIP guest to their rooms
- Update guest information in to the computer after a complete check in
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests' departure
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security
- Ensure that all messages, mails and packages are delivered to the guest room
- Assist at the information counter, Foreign Exchange and Business centre, as and when assigned
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each
- Maintain continuous contact with hotel guest to ensure that any problem or complain are handle efficiently & courteously
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Manager / Administrator
Receptionist cum Admin
Banke International Properties